Kamenko Pajic known by his mononym Kamenko is a premiere international photographer born in Europe and residing in the United States.
Elementary and High School education:
Washington, DC, USA
Member of the National Press Photographers Association (NPPA)
Worked as a photographer on regular basis for numerous newspapers, magazines and photo agencies since 1981 among others: The New York Times, Time, Newsweek, Stern, Reuters, Associated Press, UPI, Sipa Press ...
covered news events, family reunions, weddings and other events for corporate and private clients among them: American Chemistry Council, DaimlerChrysler, Starbucks, Magic Johnson Development Corporation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, National Science Teachers Association, Rev. T.D. Jakes, JBG Companies, Alley Cat Allies...
Film and TV
• 1984 - Sivi Dom ( TV Series) - Still Photographer ( www.facebook.com/sividomfotografije/ )
Was the moving force behind publishing nine books of photography collections, working in the capacity of photographer, designer, editor, and director of production:
• 2019 Branimir Džoni Štulić - Photographer, Art Concept and Design ( NBS Beograd catalog.loc.gov... )
• 2014 Balkan Floods - Director of Photography - Web only edition
• 1995 Storm Over The Balkans - Publisher, Photographer, Designer, ( www.facebook.com, NUK Ljubljana, catalog.loc.gov... )
• 1991 March 9, 1991 - Publisher, Photographer, Designer ( catalog.loc.gov... )
• 1989 Five poster books of Yugoslav rock bands - Publisher, Photographer, Designer
• 1985 Goodbye Teens - Photographer